How To Download Bank Statements To QuickBooks?
It is a crucial part of setting up QuickBooks but also complicated. That’s why we are providing the steps and making it easy for you.
Methods To Download Bank Transactions
QuickBooks has provided us 2 methods that are as follow:
- Direct Connection method
- Web Connection method
- Offline Method
- Online Method
Direct Connection Method
- Open QuickBooks and navigate to the Banking menu.
- Tap on the Bank Feeds option from the drop down list and then select bank feeds center.
- You will get a drop down list of Bank Accounts. Tap on the account that you want to download.
- Arrange the items if needed.
- After that,tap on the download the transactions list option.
- Connect the account.
Web Connection Method
In this method, you have to download the transactions through the bank website by yourself. Each website consists of different interface, design and working method so it is suggested to search QuickBooks to get the proper steps to download the bank transactions. The Web Connection method can be use in two different ways:
- Navigate to the website of the bank on your web browser.
- Sign in to the bank account by using the suitable username and password.
- Download the transactions by using QuickBooks Web Connect.
- Import the .QBO file on your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and navigate to the Bank Feed Center option.
- Now choose the bank account that you want to download.
- Choose download transactions option.
- After that, you will be redirected to that certain bank website.
- Sign in using your username and password
The above mentioned steps help you Download Bank Statements To QuickBooks with ease. If you need assistance, you can get in touch with our technical team by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-551-1563 and get connected with us.