How to add back dated Payroll?
You don’t need to worry. We are help to help you.
By following these steps you will be able to Add Back Dated Payroll:
- Tap on Employees at the top, and then select Payroll Center.
- In Create Paychecks section, choose Unscheduled Payroll or Pay Employees.
- Enter the Pay Period End date, Check Date, and Bank Account where the money will be drawn from.
- Select Printing Option that applies to you.
- Check Employee name that were paid on the period of time you entered.
- Tap on Open Paycheck Detail button to edit employee’s payroll details.
- Click Save & Next to go to the next employee, or Save & Close to go back to the main screen.
- Click Continue and then Review and Create Paychecks to finish.
If you follow all these steps carefully you will be able to add back dated Payroll. However, if you are not able to do it you can dial our toll-free number +1-800-778-7614 .