QuickBooks Error 1303
When I was installing QuickBooks Desktop, the following error prompts: “Error 1303: Installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory. C:\…\Intuit”. Now I am unable to do anything in this issue and don’t know how to resolve this. It will be great if you provide me any guidance in this issue.
QuickBooks Error 1303 occurs during the installation of QuickBooks this error comes under installation error category. It doesn’t allow you to do installation process because Installer has insufficient privileges.
How To Fix QB Error Code 1303?
- Press Windows+R key on your keyboard.
- Copy this address- C:\ProgramData\COMMON FILES and paste this in the text space in the Run command prompt and then press Enter.
- Into the folder and tap on Organize.
- Now, select Properties.
- Go to Security > Advanced > System User.
- Click to the Allow Column and look for Full Control checkbox.
- Now, repeat the same steps for all the groups.
- Tap on the checkbox that reads “Replace all existing inheritable permissions on all the descendants with inheritable permissions from this object.”
- Tap on Ok and start installing the software.
You can easily fix QuickBooks Error 1303 by following the above mentioned steps. However, if you have any doubts in any of the step. In such case, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-778-7614 toll free and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.