How do I fix the QuickBooks Error -6000, -301?
I was trying to open my company file but the QuickBooks Error -6000, 301 appeared out of nowhere. This is the message with the error “Warning: An error occurred when QuickBooks Desktop tried to access the company file. Please try again. If the problem persists, contact Intuit Technical Support and provide them with the following error codes: (-6000, -301)”. Now, can you please tell why am I facing this error and how can I fix it?
You are facing QuickBooks Error -6000,-301 because of many reasons and some of them are given below:
- Your Transaction Log file is corrupted.
- Your Network Descriptor file is corrupted.
- Data Source Name is not working.
- QuickBooks Company file is corrupted.
- Encryption software is restricting with QuickBooks processes.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error -6000,-301:
- Search for QuickBooks Company File in location where you installed QuickBooks.
- Check if there are any files with same name as your Company file but with extension like .tlg, .nd or .dsn.
- Rename each file.
- Right-click on the file and select rename for renaming the file.
- Add the prefix .OLD to all the files.
If the QuickBooks Error -6000,-301 is still not resolved, then we recommend that you call our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor.