QuickBooks Error 6000 80
QuickBooks Error 6000 80 is a technical issue that will occur when you tried to open the company file. This error comes under 6000 error category also known as company file error.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Code 6000 80?
- Unsuccessful installation.
- Your Company File is corrupted or damaged.
- The folder is corrupted that stores the company file.
- Setup of hosting on the server and minimum one workstation instead of hosting only on the server.
- Company file permission is not allowing you to access.
- The logged in user is not permitted the company file
- QBDataServiceUserXX service doesn’t have the sufficient authority to run the company file. (XX is referred as the version of your QuickBooks.)
- QBDataServiceUserXX service is being disturbed by security software.
Steps To Resolve The Error:
- Open QuickBooks and tap on the company file that you want to open
- Update your computer and your server.
- Now download the QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor tool from the official website of intuit.
- Copy and paste file to your C: Drive
- Manually fix error.
If you are not able to fix the issue and still getting the QuickBooks Error 6000 80, you can dial our QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1800-778-7614 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.