QuickBooks Error 61
You can face QuickBooks Error 61 due to a corrupted file or malfunction of hardware. It can occur during downloading, printing, uninstalling windows, opening an account and so on.
- Inappropriately framework activity.
- In Windows registry, there could be an invalid section left by an uninstalled program or a wrong incorporation.
- Malware attack.
- Shutting down of the framework because of power cut.
- Software is failed to perform regular activities of a framework or application segment.
- Download the Reimage Repair Tool in your computer.
- Tap it twice to open it.
- Now you will be asked to start the program by the Client Account Control. Press OK.
- Now you will have to install it, tap on yes. Now if the column is already checked, tap on it to uncheck.
- Ensure that you have a good internet connection to install and update the Reimage Repair Tool.
- Now your system will be started to sweep by the Reimage to determine the condition of your systems and applications.
- All the damages will be display on your screen and suggestion of repairs for the important ones.
- Tap on Start Repair.
- Once the repairing is completed, error 61 will be fixed.
- To make sure, restart your computer and open QuickBooks in order to see if it is working appropriately.
If you follow the steps mentioned above, you will be able to solve QuickBooks Error 61. However, if you still unable to resolve the issue then you can contact our highly experienced QuickBooks ProAdvisor’s anytime via QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-551-1563.