QuickBooks Error 80070057
Today I encountered QuickBooks Error 80070057 while working on my QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks suddenly stopped working and an error message appears showing “Error code 80070057: “the parameter is incorrect”. How can I fix this issue?
QuickBooks Error 80070057 occurs when you tried to delete the files from the certain folder without administrator authority.
Resolve QuickBooks Error 80070057:
- Press Start button and then type .nd in search bar and press enter.
- Remove all the .nd files.
- Press on Start > All Programs > QuickBooks > QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Press on Add Folder. It will open a browse folder window on the Scan Folders tab.
- Enlarge the folders to check where your company files are saved and then tap on OK
- Once you add all the folders, tap on Scan.
- In the QuickBooks company window, Company file list will appear.
- Try to open the file again.
The above-mentioned steps will help you resolve QuickBooks Error 80070057 with ease. However, if you need any help regarding this issue or any other dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-551-1563 and get connected with us.