QuickBooks Error Code -6000-77
QuickBooks Error -6000-77 occur when you try to open your QuickBooks company file. There are also some other reason behind it.
Why QuickBooks Error Code -6000-77 appear:
- The company file is not saved in local drive or network or it is saved in an external drive.
- QuickBooks is accessing the company file through external drive.
- Antivirus program or firewall setting is interrupting the connection with QuickBooks in its multi-user mode.
- Improper folder permissions.
How to fix Error -6000-77 In QuickBooks:
- Open the folder where your Company file is located.
- Now find the all files with same name as your company file.
- All these files have extension such as .ND and .TLG.
- Right click on .ND and .TLG file and choose Rename.
- Type .old after the file extension, and then press Enter.
The will help you fix the QuickBooks Error -6000, -77 manually. As we have already mentioned that we recommend you to follow the step by step. However, if you face any issue while performing the process or you have any sort of issue in any of the step then you can contact the QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-800-778-7614 team to fix your issues.