QuickBooks Error Code 6213,-0
QuickBooks Error 6123,-0 is one such error that you might encounter in case of interrupted or lost connection with the company file. It can shows-up due to various reasons and damaged installation can also be one.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 6123,-0:
- Internet connection lost issue.
- Corrupted or missed QuickBooks network file with extension “.ND”.
- QuickBooks hosted in the computer system is in either Standby mode or hibernation mode.
- QuickBooks files are unable to access due to the Firewall settings.
- The data file maintained within the program is corrupted, damaged or is not working.
- QuickBooks installation file is damaged.
Resolve QuickBooks Error 6123,-0:
- Ensure that the internet connection is working properly and also maintain the network connectivity with the hosted computer.
- Make some changes in the configuration setting of software and hardware of the network. This allows QuickBooks to fully access company data.
- Try to fix damaged .ND file within QuickBooks.
- If the issue is still occurs then shut down the QuickBooks program completely and re-open it on the same computer that is hosting your file.
- Make sure that the QuickBooks Company File is not damaged or corrupted.
- Try to restore the installed files of QuickBooks which has been damaged.