QuickBooks Error PS101
Today while using my QuickBooks Payroll 2018 version i encountered an error. It suddenly appears out of nowhere with error message showing “QuickBooks Error PS101: The payroll update did not complete successfully. Please try again”. I need some urgent help to fix this error it will be great if you help me.
QuickBooks Payroll Error PS101 occurs when payroll update did not complete successfully. You don’t need to worry about this issue we are here to help you solve this error.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error PS101:
- Your internet connection is not stable due to which the payroll update couldn’t get downloaded and installed.
- Firewall settings or antivirus software interrupting the network.
- Inappropriate Internet settings.
- Third party software wasn’t properly installed.
- The desktop has more than one QuickBooks software.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error PS101?
- You need to run the Bat command which will help you in re-registering .DLL file in Operating System.
- Close your QuickBooks and go to the folder where the QuickBooks company file is located.
- In the QuickBooks folder, store the Bat file and run the particular file as an administrator.
The QuickBooks’ Repair utility will show the command prompt multiple times once the process starts.
- Configure Windows firewall or Antivirus settings.
- If the error still occurs then uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks.
- Delete all the multiple files related to the QuickBooks and payroll applications. Doing this will allow the update to find the right path of the software.
If you follow above mentioned steps you will be able to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error PS101. However, if you need any help or assistance in this issue you can get in with us at our toll-free QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1800-778-7614 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors