QuickBooks Is Unable To Verify The Financial Institution
There might be some situations where QuickBooks is unable to verify the Financial Institution. This can happen when your Bank ID is not entered in QuickBooks properly or QuickBooks couldn’t recognize the ID code. The following steps will help you to fix this error.
- Search for the given data path, C:\Documents and Settings\……………………………..\filist.
- Find the name of the bank MB Financial.
- 4 sets of number will be shown on your screen that you have to note down. The pattern is xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx.
- Open the .QBO file through the notepad and find <FID>, <BANKID> or <BID>
- Now change the number that you see in front of the characters with numbers that are linked with FIDIR.
- Apply the changes.
- Open your QuickBooks Company file and move it.
The above mentioned steps will help you in Verify The Financial Institution In QuickBooks. If you need further assistance in this matter, contact our Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor’s by calling us at QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-551-1563 toll free.