QuickBooks Multi User Mode Not Working
QuickBooks Multi User Mode is an important feature given by Intuit and if it is not working it will be serious concern for you. But you don’t need to worry we are help you.
Causes Of The Error:
- Software starts working slow because of adding more employees and licenses.
- All the users will face the same issue if the admin is facing the issue.
- Sometimes when you try to access the data it will take more time than normal.
- Management or functional error creating issue for at least two or more users.
- Network server is getting disconnected or affected.
Resolution For The Multi-User Mode Not Working Error:
- Start QuickBooks and then tap on Files option.
- Now tap on Utilities from the drop down list and then select Host Multi-user Access option.
- Now add desired number of users with the company file.
- If the multi user mode is already enabled then you will be asked to disable it in which you need to tap on Cancel.
- Now in order to protect your sensitive data, you need to create different login credentials for different users. Now this setup is complete to be used.
The above mentioned steps will help you resolve QuickBooks Multi user not working issue. However, if the issue still occurs and you are not able to use multi user mode, you can dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-778-7614 and get connected with our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.