QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server
I am facing an issue while connecting to the server. Whenever I try to connect, a small message appears on my screen showing “Error: Elaborate the Company Data File & the Server”. Please Guide me solve this error as soon as possible.
You might encounter QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect To Server issue because of multi-user error. We are here to brief you about this issue.
Causes Of This Error:
- The server for multi-user mode has not been set.
- Window Firewall or any kind of third party application is blocking the network.
- You might have some network connection issues.
- Dynamic IP is in use.
- Configuration for Network sharing and folder permission might be Improper.
You can resolve this error by following steps given below:
- Click on the window key and the type Control Panel and open it.
- Navigate to the Network and Sharing Center option.
- Find the Change advanced sharing setting and open it.
- Make your network profile bigger.
- Tap on Turn on from the Network Discovery.
- In Networks option from the setting option select it.
- Navigate to the Protected Sharing pan and tap on the Turn off Protected Sharing.
- Close the opened window.
- Now, Restart Your Computer.
You will be able to solve the QuickBooks POS Client Cannot Connect to Server error with the help of the steps mentioned above. If you are still facing any issue, then you can dial our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-551-1563 and get instant support from our experts.