QuickBooks POS Error 1330
Today I encountered QuickBooks Error 1330, when I am doing some work on my QuickBooks. It shows an error message “Unable to do process”. Now I am unable to do any work on QuickBooks. It will be great if you help me solve this error.
QuickBooks POS Error 1330 occurs when you assign incompatible digital signature to the different tab records that run in the background.
How To Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 1330:
- First you need to uninstall your QuickBooks POS.
- Make sure you save all the data and close all the running program.
- Press Window key on your keyboard.
- Type control panel and press enter.
- Click on Add or remove programs.
- Select QuickBooks POS from the list and tap on change or remove function and then click on YES.
- After uninstallation process complete successfully, rename the QB POS folder from C:\ drive.
- Rename QBPOSDBSrv user folder that is stored in C:\Documents and settings.
- Clean login for the QBPOSDBSrv user.
- Open run command again and type UAC and press enter.
- Choose User Accounts and go to User tab.
- Choose the QBPOSDBSrv user and clear the account from the list.
- Restart your system and reinstall the QuickBooks Point of Sale.
The above-mentioned steps will help you resolve QuickBooks POS Error 1330. However, if you need assistance in this issue dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-551-1563 and get connected with our technical expert.