QuickBooks Printer Library Error
Hi community, Today I faced an issue in my QuickBooks. I wasn’t able to print an invoice. When I tried to print an invoice, a small message popped up on my screen showing “The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] is not installed on this system.” How can I fix it?
It is a common error of printer and it is mostly being faced by Windows 10 users. There can be many reasons behind this issue.
Causes Of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
- A font is being uninstalled in your system.
- Mismatched fonts in invoice.
- Printer is not supported.
- A driver is missing.
- Computer RAM is out of space.
Steps To Resolve Printer Library Error
- Confirmation of the template’s font
- Run QuickBooks and tap on Customers and then choose Create Invoice.
- Navigate to the Formatting and then choose Customize Data Layout.
- Choose Basic Customization.
- Now go to the Change the Font For section:
- Tap on Then tap on Change Font.
- Navigate to Font and then tap on a font type.
- To confirm or change the font for Company Name, Company Address, Labels Data, Subtotals Labels and Total Labels, you must repeat the steps from 1 to 6.
- The Font type should be same for all the above-mentioned items. If it is not, then you can face the error again.
- Tap on OK,
- Try to print the invoice again after verifying the fonts for whole template. Now you will be able to print invoice.
The above mentioned steps will help you resolve QuickBooks Printer Library Error with ease. However, if issue still occurs dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1888-551-1563 and get connected with our technical experts.