QuickBooks Won’t Print
No, this won’t happen every time you update QuickBooks. Sometimes printer setting changed after the update that’s why you were unable to print but we are here to help you follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- First, you need to turn off the printer and restart desktop and then turn on the printer again.
- You need to ensure that the paper tray is located properly and papers are unfolded and not tear.
- Now, tap on the start button and open the Control Panel.
- Double click on ‘Printers and Faxes’
- Right click on the Printer.
- From the new tab, tap on ‘Use Printer Online’ if it is offline.
- Double click on the printer and then tap on the Printer icon from the new tab.
- Now tap on ‘Cancel All Documents’.
- Shut the window.
- Now right click on the printer and go to the ‘Properties’. From there, tap on Print Test Page
- Once the test page successfully printed, try to print a page by using WordPad.
This will help you solve your issue but if you need any help in this issue you can get in touch with us at our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1800-778-7614 and get connected with our technical experts.